czwartek, 17 czerwca 2010

Bloody Kingdom Of Word.

Once upon a time there was a boy. Honestly? There were always many boys like him so he weren't unique or special. God gave him average face, poor hair and a few kilos too much. He started working as a journalist six (or maybe seven?) years ago and that's where his journey began. He wrote bout music, had his own column, started one blog about sex and then the next one about his boring life. He interviewed Josh Beech, Bastiaan Ninaber, Anja Rubik and more special people from the music and fashion industry. In the meantime he got a nickname "Fetish" as he got addicted from jeans. He was buying them every time he went shopping and felt in love with denim. That was his one and true real love, a kind of a bad romance he was ashamed cuz he was pissing himself seeing someone in a good paired jeans. Yeah, later he felt for fashion. Having no idea about it he started writing cynical columns and articles to online magazines, newspapers and blogs. But there are so many people writing about fashion - the androgenic guys looking like drag queens or children of Gaga and all dicks from New Kids On The Block; the yoda-look-like Tavi - a poor girl hurt by her parents or others more or less funny. And there the question was born - how can he jump over them, how can he beat them and be heared by more than one? But the answer was simple: he decided to be himself - vulgar, raw and honest.

So welcome to my bloody kingdom of word, fashion and dirty thoughts. Remember this address cause soon everyone's gonna talk about it. God may not gave me the face but he gave me the writing skills and I will prove my talent by eating my guests here and commenting on fashion evens, posts and collections. And my English may be not perfect, but since when being perfect is fantastic? Imperfection is sexier. It may sometimes help you find a teacher who will guide you, teach you and fuck you in the end the way you really like.

Enjoy!

9 komentarzy:

  1. You can be my teacher, I can be your

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Well that would make a perfect duet - cuz you would teach me how to be beautiful in any type of outfit.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Perfect duet ? My dear, "Imperfection is sexier" ;) I just add this page to my favourite <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Awesome... i always think that you are born with all that fashion world/knowledge in your head... i can't hide that it fascinate me a little bit. I don't think about fashion... but when i look at it by your eyes... it makes that I want to have for example that fuckin great billycock jeans ;< or I just want fashionably... ;3

    "God may not gave me the face" - can't agree with that...

    "he gave me the writing skills" - that's damn true... You don't have to prove it (fb fan page, a lot of readers), just don't waste it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Oh thank you so much! That's the best thing I've read bout my work ever! Well... stay tuned, tomorrow is a new day and the new shit is coming out from my portfolio this time.

    Ps.And yes, Billy's will be here too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. OMG. Just like Octopussy - Imperfection is sexier and nothing else matters.. I have to quote that because this sentence IS perfect.
    I love your blogspots, can't wait to see/read more.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. hey Fetish, I didn't know you interviewed Anja Rubik, is it available anywhere on the Internet? I want to read it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. The interview with Anja will be available here with the whole text about parfumes and male fragrances soon.

    OdpowiedzUsuń